[Pharo-dev] [Review needed] fix for Pharo2 "text highlighting incorrect"

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Nov 29 01:56:48 EST 2013

> That's sad; I was seriously interested in seeing what Igor has managed to do.

Normally there is an up to dat configuration in the Athens and TextModel repository.
Now he is back working on it. But please have a look we need clients pushing igor.

Igor is overwhelmed by questions :)
But the more people will come the more they will ask questions and the more we will answer (or prepare docs
to avoid to have to repeat all the time).

Stef