[Pharo-dev] Editing Fogbugz welcome page

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 10:36:28 EST 2013

But then it was never about strange people, it was about professional
coders making good money coding bots that can spam any account. Its a nasty
business, but business non the less.

What is long over is the creation of malicious software just for the fun of
it. Nowdays it has a very specific purpose, to make more money for people
that have no hesitation to use any means possible to do so.