[Pharo-dev] [Review needed] fix for Pharo2 "text highlighting incorrect"

Goubier Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Wed Nov 27 04:18:46 EST 2013

That's me

the solution provided doesn't work very well either.

I would need to spend time on the code used to highlight the selection
and reuse it for highlights, but I was on a tight schedule for a demo so
I decided to use the selection instead (and gave up for now on
refactoring that code with something that clearly knows how to bounds a
subset of the text).

I'll postpone it for now. If 3.0 gets a new text editor, then that code
will be different.

Thierry

--
Thierry Goubier