[Pharo-dev] [Issue Tracker] 5 Bugs reported against Pharo2

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Wed Nov 27 03:48:32 EST 2013

> 7559 Plugins Primitives no longer work after a while
> 	https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/7559

the last comment in this issue is

"It occurred mostly in a moment where we had thousands of pending Delays, Delays were not that broken in 2.0 and I haven't heard from anybody that this ever happened in 2.0, so low probability there.”

If people have other information, it would be nice to add that to the report.
Else the only logical conclusion will be to close the report as it is clear that the bug does not
happen.

	Marcus