[Pharo-dev] Understanding Roassal

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 12:28:39 EST 2013

Is your team open to external contributions as well ? I am still exploring
2 options

a) to use Roassal as a way to learn Athens

b) to use Roassal as a basis for my project

I did not expect that you would take such a generic approach to graphics ,
but from what I see I cant find a reason why I should not be using Roassal.
For the time being my whole focus is to create a Vector graphics editor, as
you can imagine this means a designer for vector graphics which it could
create a set of classes that could find their way back to Roassal. I dont
want to reinvent the wheel and I really lke to coordinate effort with
people with similar goals.