[Pharo-dev] about miniimage

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 09:56:59 EST 2013

This is the list of newly created unimplemented calls:

Tests removal:
a SortedCollection('Array generateSpecFormat calls: s '
'FreeTypeFontProvider getWindowsFontFolderPath calls: char asPointerType
invokeWith:with:with:with:with: long
name:module:callType:returnType:argumentTypes: ' 'WorkingCopyToolBar
setConfigButton calls: createConfiguration ')

Zodiac removal:
a SortedCollection('ZnNetworkingUtils socketStreamToUrlDirectly: calls:
connect ')

Athens removal:
a SortedCollection('SubwidgetItem transform calls: x0Field rebuild y0 y1
y1Field x0 classChooser x1 addInstVarNamed:forClassName: y0Field x1Field ')

Deprecated30 removal:
a SortedCollection('HaloMorph worldBoundsForMorph: calls: outsetBy: '
'MailMessage class dateTimeSuffix calls: primSecondsClock '
'ZnHTTPSocketFacade class constructMultiPartFormDataEntity: calls:
pathForFile ')

HudsonBuildTools20 removal:
a SortedCollection()

ProfStef removal:
a SortedCollection('HelpBrowser shoutAboutToStyle: calls:
canHaveSyntaxHighlighting ')

Helps removal:
a SortedCollection()

Nautilus removal:
a SortedCollection('AbstractEyeElement browseSelectedObjectClass calls:
browser ' 'AbstractTool addCategoryIn:before: calls: selectedCategory: '
'AbstractTool addPackagesAsGroup: calls: orderedClasses
addADynamicClassGroupNamed:blocks: ' 'AbstractTool
addPackagesAsGroup:named: calls: addADynamicGroupSilentlyNamed:blocks:
orderedClasses ' 'AbstractTool addPackagesAsGroups: calls: groupName:
groupName ' 'AbstractTool createInitializerWithInstVarsOf: calls:
buildSetterFor: buildInitializerFor: ' 'AbstractTool
createInstVarAccessorsOf: calls: buildGetterFor: buildSetterFor: '
'AbstractTool findMethodIn: calls:
selectorFromPattern:withCaption:startingFrom: ' 'AbstractTool
findPackageIn: calls: flashPackage ' 'AbstractTool mergeGroups: calls:
removable removeAGroupSilently: ' 'AbstractTool
moveMethodsToPackage:in:from: calls: flashPackage ' 'AbstractTool
removeMethods:inClass: calls: confirmRemovalOfSelectors:on: '
'ChangeSorterApplication browseMethodFull calls: browser '
'ChangeSorterApplication openChangeSetBrowser calls: forClasses: browser '
'ClassListNodeExample browseItem calls: browser ' 'ClassTreeNodeExample
browseItem calls: browser ' 'CodeHolder messageListKey:from: calls: browser
' 'CodeHolder spawnHierarchy calls: browser ' 'CompiledMethod browse calls:
browser ' 'DeepCopier warnInstanceVariableNotCopiedIn:selector: calls:
browser ' 'DialogGroupAdder add:into: calls: addClasses:into: '
'DialogGroupAdderUI groups calls: isFillable ' 'DialogGroupManagerUI
addAGroup calls: createAnEmptyStaticGroup ' 'DialogGroupManagerUI
removeAGroup calls: removeAGroup: ' 'DialogGroupManagerUI renameGroup
calls: renameAGroup: ' 'EyeAbstractInspector browseSelectedObjectClass
calls: browser ' 'FileContentsBrowser browseMethodFull calls: browser '
'FinderClassNode browseClass calls: browser ' 'FinderMethodNode browseClass
calls: browser ' 'FinderNode browseClass calls: browser ' 'MCCodeTool
browseMethodFull calls: browser ' 'MenuRegistrationExample class
mostUsedToolsOn: calls: monticelloBrowser browser ' 'MessageBrowser class
messageBrowserListMenu: calls: browser ' 'MessageListNonInspectableNode
doubleClick calls: browser ' 'NECContext createModel calls: modelClass '
'NECSelectorEntry browseWith: calls: browser ' 'PSMCPatchMorph browseClass
calls: browser ' 'PSMCPatchMorph changesMenu: calls: browser '
'PackageClassNodeExample browseItem calls: browser '
'PackageMethodNodeExample browseItem calls: browser ' 'PasteUpMorph
defaultDesktopCommandKeyTriplets calls: browser recentMessageList '
'PluggableButtonMorph browseAction calls: browser ' 'ProcessBrowser
browseContext calls: browser ' 'RGBehaviorDefinition browse calls: browser
' 'RGMethodDefinition browse calls: browser ' 'RPackageOrganizer
renamePackage:in: calls: openAlreadyExistingError ' 'SearchFacade class
protocolSearchFor: calls: browser openOnClass:onProtocol: ' 'SearchFacade
class rPackageSearchIn: calls: openOnPackage: browser ' 'SettingNode
browseDeclaration calls: browser ' 'SpecDebuggerStack browseMethodFull
calls: browser ' 'Spotlight resolveSymbol: calls: browser openOnPackage: