[Pharo-dev] Understanding Roassal

Alexandre Bergel alexandre.bergel at me.com
Tue Nov 26 09:14:17 EST 2013

Ah okay. Then, you need to load the package RoassalAthens from the repository of Roassal. But Smalltalkhub is down right now. Here is a mcz:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31543901/TMP/RoassalAthens-AlexandreBergel.14.mcz

Load this mcz file (e.g., drag and drop it in your Pharo window), then execute "ROPlatform setCurrent: 'athens'. “ and you should get antialiasing.

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu