[Pharo-dev] The Second Coming of Java article

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 03:42:50 EST 2013

ROFL thank you Marcus I needed a good laugh.

I have watched this before, but as always completely forgot about it. I
think its great when people don't take coding so seriously and have fun
with it.

I agree also that no pharoer would be against Java coming to pharo , the
problem is who is going to do it. There so many great ideas out there, but
actually doing the work is both hard and time consuming.