[Pharo-dev] Understanding Roassal

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:29:13 EST 2013

Yes I am interested in Amber Roassal and also Roassal3d. Mostly on Amber
Roassal because I want to target tablets and phones and since I have no
desire to go through the App stores, javascript is my best option.

Another thing I have observed is that in all examples there is no
anti-aliasing which I find very weird because my vector editor which uses
Athens as well, has anti-aliased lines. Why is that ?

I am very excited about Roassal , the more I look at the code and the
documentation the more I realize how flexible it is.

Is Roassal3d part of the Roassal project or is it an outside project ?

Also do you plan integrating with Spec ? Will Roassal be a backend for Spec
?