[Pharo-dev] The Second Coming of Java article

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:15:14 EST 2013

I have actually used PyPy , the socket bridge I had created was to make
PyPy communicate with cpython embeded in the open source 3d application
Blender and vice versa. I wanted to use PyPy to speed up blender cpython.
Very friendly community too. AFAIK they had a Smalltalk implementation on
top of PyPy but I dont think its maintained anymore.