[Pharo-dev] The Second Coming of Java article

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Mon Nov 25 17:14:06 EST 2013

Speaking of which, I'd love to have a go at targeting Emscripten

https://github.com/kripken/emscripten/wiki

We can do this by using llvm-gcc producing bitcode.

It may not be too hard to compile things, of course, the next challenge is
with all the display and I/O.

But if they can do Unreal3, MESS emulators, and Commodore Emulators, we
should be able to do a PharoVM.

Phil