[Pharo-dev] The Second Coming of Java article

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:12:40 EST 2013

I don't see a problem. Sockets provide a way to communicate, sockets
nowadays are used almost everywhere. They have their limitations but its a
viable , very fast and simple solution.

Also you can use Redline Smalltalk -> http://www.redline.st/ if you want to
run smalltalk on JVM.

I vaguely remember that Squeak had the Ometa project that was working as a
converter between languages , I think Java was supported.

Plenty of options already.