[Pharo-dev] show stpper

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:15:11 EST 2013

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Camillo Bruni <camillobruni at gmail.com>wrote:

> we have now 5 cases defined as show stopper...
>
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/filters/62/All-priority
>
> if that were really the case the image would no longer run ;)

My understanding of the term "show stopper" is a deficiency that is judged
unacceptable in an up-coming release, i.e. an issue that must be fixed
before the system can be released.  It does not refer, necessarily, to
something that stops the system functioning.  It could be something as
non-functional as a splash screen graphic or a copyright issue.
--
best,
Eliot