[Pharo-dev] SLICE-Issue-12179-Nautilus-Add-package-filter-input-box

Benjamin benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 20:09:33 EST 2013

I would have been more efficient to wait till a new slice is proposed.

If you want to focus on you project instead of loosing time resolving conflicts about thing you do not have knowledge about
I think a good way to save time is to let people knowing resolving merge conflict, aka the guy who proposed a fix.

Otherwise, you (and any integrator) will have to know everything about the whole system,
and this will never happen.

The monkey is here to show the contributors that what they propose is not working properly.

And doing the same things again and again when you think it is in the system is far worse that proposing
a new version up to date of a slice, since usually the feedback provided by the infrastructure takes a couple of minute
while chasing accidentally rollback fixes may take much longer.

Ben