[Pharo-dev] SLICE-Issue-12179-Nautilus-Add-package-filter-input-box

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Nov 24 16:02:35 EST 2013

>>> I would like, but I have not found out how. I will take care of it and ask in mailing list.
>>>
>>> Anyway, I am not sure if it was well integrated.
>>
>> There was a conflict and I fully loaded your code. So I do not see how it could be different.
>> But with computer science everything is possible.
>
> Why loading it if there was a conflict ?

Do you really think that as an integrator we never chose which method to integrate and that we never handle conflicts?
The version I selected is correct and working this is just an unused variable.

Now if you want I can also stop looking at any bug entry and stop to integrate fix and focus on my own project.
You will see if will take more time to get things integrated and do not believe that automatically validated means something
when we are talking about certain aspects of the system.
No need to rant that nobody take cares of integrating bugs.

Living is taking action.

Stef