[Pharo-dev] Browser does not work at all anymore... I fixed it but...

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Nov 24 15:58:22 EST 2013

>> well well well
>>>

>> Code that is not used breaks. I do not know how to change that. I really do not.
>>

> I do not think that it is realistic to keep the old Browser alive. It will mean that we have
> to change it for everything… Protocols already now. Later someone needs to change
> it to use RPackage instead of System Categories… this will be quite some work…
>
> 	Marcus

Marcus did you read my analysis until the end? Next time I will not post it.

Did you see that this is not the Browser code the problem?
but the fact that PluggableListMorph was confused because an invariant was violated. If protocols are not indexable then PluggableListMorph is fooled.
Why Pluggable*****LIST*****Morph would have a work with Set?

So it would be good that you do not systematically contradict what I'm saying because I changed a lot of things in this system
and I will change many more.
Right now I just got stuck on what I wanted to do.

Stef