[Pharo-dev] Browser does not work at all anymore... I fixed it but...

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Nov 24 15:24:26 EST 2013

Smalltalk tools register: Browser as: #browser
Smalltalk tools openClassBrowser

PluggableListMorph was not robust enough
Apparently when getListSelector returns a set (like messageList now in 3.0 then getList breaks

getList
	"Answer the list to be displayed.  Caches the returned list in the 'list' ivar"
	getListSelector == nil ifTrue: [^ #()].
	list := model perform: getListSelector.
	list == nil ifTrue: [^ #()].
	list := list collectWithIndex: [ :item :index | self wrapItem: item index: index ].
	^ list

=> fix the problem. I will produce a slice. And I think that the messageList returning a set is a mistake too.

getList
	"Answer the list to be displayed.  Caches the returned list in the 'list' ivar"
	getListSelector == nil ifTrue: [^ #()].
	list := (model perform: getListSelector) asArray.
	list == nil ifTrue: [^ #()].
	list := list collectWithIndex: [ :item :index | self wrapItem: item index: index ].
	^ list

Stf