[Pharo-dev] Patches for Pharo packages you are maintaining

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 04:23:41 EST 2013

he, no, we are not going to re-migrate anytime soon :)
last year we needed a solution and we find it with fogbugz. Now, probably
it does not fits completely with our process or our openness our other
stuff, but still we have a reality: changing it is a lot of effort and even
if fogbugz is not perfect, it works.
So... until we have time and a *proven* better solution, we will not change
it.

As Stef said, the right step (now) is to make what we have work better, not
run away from it :)
And of course, I'm not saying not to change ever... just not doing it
impulsively and without reasoning...

Esteban