[Pharo-dev] Patches for Pharo packages you are maintaining

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 04:07:05 EST 2013

I like the monkey... but I really don't care if is there or not.
Now... I think there are some real bugs in the bug tracker (like not
updating the list).

I do not like fogbugz, I find it heavy, hard to use and a real pain in my
***, but I also think that "you do not change horses in the middle of the
race" :)

Esteban