[Pharo-dev] [launcher] Re: PharoLauncher

btc at openinworld.com btc at openinworld.com
Thu Nov 21 12:25:14 EST 2013

Well spotted.  It is explained by
PharoLauncher>>setImageRepository: aTemplateRepository
templateRepository: anImageRepository
also being wrong and reversed.

If you might like to contribute to PharoLauncher and want to get into
the swing of things,
pharo.fogbugz.com has a 'Launcher' project'where you can log Cases to
which you can attach mcz files.

btw, you might find the various #settingsOn: methods interesting.

btw2, for a while I had been collaborating with Damien in private, but
we recently decided to move this to [pharo-users] and adding a
[launcher] tag.  I've cross-posted there.

cheers -ben