[Pharo-dev] PharoLauncher

Mark Bestley news at bestley.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 11:33:49 EST 2013

On 21/11/2013 15:00, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Just starting to play with it... looks cool.
>
> One thing is that I'd like to be able to choose the default image location.
> It feels wrong to install them under ~/Library/Preferences on the Mac...

Agreed

However I am confused by the code

createLauncher
	^ self basicNew
			setImageRepository: PhLTemplateGroupRepository forSelectedGroups
			templateRepository: PhLDirectoryBasedImageRepository
inPharoPreferencesDirectory;
			initialize;
			yourself

Aren't the parameters of setImage and template the wrong way round? ie
it seems to pass the template dir to the image and vice versa

--
Mark