[Pharo-dev] Loading Xtreams in Pharo

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Nov 21 08:15:50 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:29:36PM +0100, Torsten Bergmann wrote:
> > https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Xtreams/
> >
> > still a little rough, but it is a start.
>
> If possible I would like to see the project itself moved over from SqS to STHub.
>
> Not as a "Pharo" fork but as a replacement for the Squeaksource repo.
> Sorry but I was too often bitten by SqS problems...

For information: The squeaksource.com service is now hosted on a different
server, and is maintained by the Squeak community. The previous reliability
and performance problems have been resolved.

I don't want to discourage anyone from moving to other repositories, but you
should not feel like you have to do it on account of the previous reliability
issues.

FYI only,
Dave