[Pharo-dev] Spotlight behaviour

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Wed Nov 20 14:50:03 EST 2013

I agree with Pavel: having a dark theme is easy. In the end
it is all Smalltalk, so just evaluate

    Color black become: Color white

to swap the color objects and then open a new Nautlius. ;)

Have fun
T.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. November 2013 um 15:36 Uhr
Von: "Pavel Krivanek" <pavel.krivanek at gmail.com>
An: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev at lists.pharo.org>
Betreff: Re: [Pharo-dev] Spotlight behaviour

You can get interesting results when you play a little bit with Color class. It's Smalltalk ;-)

-- Pavel

2013/11/20 Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com>ok... I will package it and made it available in the course of the day then.
more hands means faster results :)

Esteban