[Pharo-dev] Multithreading

Yuriy Tymchuk yuriy.tymchuk at me.com
Wed Nov 20 13:58:21 EST 2013

I’m not proficient in multithreading, but I think that I’m looking for Semaphore and Process. Things that I implement take a very long time to run, and I can’t do anything else during that time or even cancel them. So I guess they should run in a separate process which I can achieve with #fork. But as I start to work with that I want to know all the rest that can be useful.

uko