[Pharo-dev] Convert to Athens

J.F. Rick self at je77.com
Wed Nov 20 11:04:24 EST 2013

Thanks. It works. I already have found a few bugs and one thing I don't
understand.

(1) A few Paint things seem to implement athensFillRectangle:on: and
athensFillPath:on: rather than fillRectangle:on: and fillPath:on:. It seems
like it should be the latter rather than the former. I changed the names
and the evil rectangle of doom disappeared.

(2) Using the AthenWrapMorph, it seems that the bottom row of pixels is not
rendered or clipped. I can stop this phenomenon by changing the
createSurface method to have the extent be 0 at 1 bigger. While that works, it
seems like there's a bug somewhere in AthensCairoSurface.

(3) I ended up changing a morph so that it should render differently. In
standard Pharo, I just use "self changed" and it updates. Is there an
equivalent in Athens? Do I have to explicitly tell Athens to rerender it?
If so, how? I tried "self render" but that did not seem to help.

Cheers,

Jeff

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, Ph.D.