[Pharo-dev] Spotlight behaviour

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 08:34:50 EST 2013

yes I can confirm that this work also on windoom 7. Indeed Sven your Pharo
looks a bit more sexy than mine.

the code you posted works also like a charm for me , thank you. Now If I
could get also a dark theme working with pharo that would be awesome. All
this white hurts my eyes. But I guess I will have to compromise for the
time being :)

thank you