[Pharo-dev] Spotlight behaviour

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Wed Nov 20 07:58:40 EST 2013

On 20 Nov 2013, at 13:46, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaringolo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sven.
>
> What version are YOU using? Fonts and windows look so clean an sharp! :)

;-)

Yes they are.

Like I said, Pharo version #30582

defaultFont Source Sans Pro Normal points: 12 height: 21
listFont Source Sans Pro Normal points: 12 height: 21
menuFont Source Sans Pro Normal points: 12 height: 21
windowTitleFont Source Sans Pro Bold points: 12 height: 21
balloonFont Source Sans Pro Normal points: 9 height: 16
codeFont Source Code Pro Normal points: 11 height: 19
buttonFont Source Sans Pro Normal points: 12 height: 21
haloFont Source Sans Pro Normal points: 9 height: 16

Installed with a script from our local look and feel guru, Doru:

#('SourceCodeProRegular' 'SourceCodeProBold' 'SourceSansProRegular' 'SourceSansProBold’)
  do: [ :each |
    Smalltalk globals
      at: each asSymbol
      ifAbsent: [
        Gofer new
          smalltalkhubUser: 'girba' project: 'FreeFonts';
          package: each;
	  load ].
    (Smalltalk at: each asSymbol) new install ].
FreeTypeSystemSettings loadFt2Library: true.
FreeTypeFontProvider current updateFromSystem.

StandardFonts
  setAllStandardFontsTo: (LogicalFont familyName: 'Source Sans Pro' pointSize: 12);
  haloFont: (LogicalFont familyName: 'Source Sans Pro' pointSize: 9);
  windowTitleFont: (LogicalFont familyName: 'Source Sans Pro Bold' pointSize: 12);
  balloonFont: (LogicalFont familyName: 'Source Sans Pro' pointSize: 9);
  codeFont: (LogicalFont familyName: 'Source Code Pro' pointSize: 11).

And then I finally make the window font bold, manually.

The screenshot was done on Mac OS X 10.9

HTH,

Sven