[Pharo-dev] Xtreams in Pharo 3

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:48:21 EST 2013

On Nov 19, 2013, at 5:40 PM, btc at openinworld.com wrote:

> So does that mean that Xtreams might go into the Pharo 3 Release as a technology preview in parallel with the existing streams, with the aim of replacing existing streams in Pharo 4?  The advantage for users would be enhanced certainty that the future is Xtreams.  In the year between Pharo3 and Pharo4 users could develop their application against Xtreams such that migrating from Pharo 3 to Pharo 4 is simplified.

sorry, but no.
we are freezing Pharo 3 this week and we didn't even think before on including Xtream in this version *(bah, we though at the beginning of the year and we discarded because no one was able to take care and spend time on it).

but... I would really like to have it in Pharo 4 :)

cheers,
Esteban