[Pharo-dev] CodePharo

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 09:46:07 EST 2013

Firefox foundation just released a curriculum to get developers
acquainted with the process of contributing to Firefox. Which itself
guides in the completion and extension of it.

http://codefirefox.com/

I know there are some videos guiding Pharo contributors in the process
of reporting bugs, submitting patches, etc.

It could be great if we could mimic the CodeFirefox initiative with a
CodePharo one. I know this requires time, but I shoot the idea to this
mailing list, maybe somebody is willing to give it a try, or at least
park the domain (or subdomain code.pharo.org).

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo