[Pharo-dev] WhatsUp from: 2013-11-18 until: 2013-11-30

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 01:21:23 EST 2013

El 18/11/2013 3:00, seaside at rmod.lille.inria.fr escribió:
> Hi! We're sending this automatic email twice a month, to give the community an opportunity to easily know what's happening and to coordinate efforts.  Just answer informally, and feel free to spawn discussions thereafter!
>
> ### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:
>
> - $HEROIC_ACHIEVEMENTS_OR_DISMAL_FAILURES_OR_SIMPLE_BORING_NECESSARY_TASKS

-Make it work GraphViz under Pharo 2.0 in a new StHub repository
-Patched Shape package and dependencies for proper loading of ESRI .Shp
files.
-Added tests, translations and lots of refactorings in the Application
Security framework, based in the Yoder 1997's paper.
-Testing basic security for an Iliad web site soon to be released.
-Evaluating the best alternative to work with geographical maps for
representing populations genetics studies.

> ### What's next, until 2013-11-30 (*):
>
> - $NEXT_STEPS_TOWARDS_WORLD_DOMINATION

- Finalize the tests and check points for the App.Security
- Finalize and release the web site in our server.

Hernán