[Pharo-dev] Xtreams in Pharo 3

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:12:03 EST 2013

The tests pass with this hack PEGInfinity>>adaptToInteger: anInteger
andCompare: selector
    "This makes optimized inlining of timesRepeat: work."
    ^#( < <= ~= ) includes: selector

But then they take 10 times longer than Squeak thanks to timesRepeat:
inlining "optimization".
Maybe timesRepeat: inlining should be restricted to the case when receiver
is an integer literal... Or just removed.