[Pharo-dev] Xtreams in Pharo 3

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 16:33:30 EST 2013

Ah, NotFoundError is also undeclared in Squeak, it is the VisualWorks class
name.
It could go into Xtreams-Support...

For PEG parsing test, I think you are right, this is timesRepeat:
They passed in Squeak last time I tried.
But these are advanced features not required for legacy Stream replacement.