[Pharo-dev] WhatsUp from: 2013-11-18 until: 2013-11-30

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Nov 18 13:05:04 EST 2013

I think this is an important synchronization mechanism, and we should try
to keep it going. It takes only a couple of minutes to write down what you
have done.

### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

- Consolidated Moose 5.0 (it's now working fully in Pharo 3.0)
- Cleaned the Moose issue tracker
- Looked into the problem related to SpecDebugger requiring Spec inspector.
Unfortunately, the problem is still not solved. A little story is described
here:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/debugging-the-debugger-with-the-inspector
- Reviewed and improved GTDebugger (with Andrei)
- Installed GTInspector and GTDebugger as default tools in the Moose image
(with Andrei). A preview screenshot is available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzxg82nzz163gb1/2013-11-15%2019.20.42%20-%20gtdebugger%3Agtinspector.png

### What's next, until 2013-11-30 (*):
- Work on the GTDebugger to make it even sexier
- Build a simple overview visualization for software systems
- Translate the Moose book into Pillar

Cheers,
Doru

--