[Pharo-dev] Spotlight discussion

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sun Nov 17 14:02:26 EST 2013

Never mind about the popup as I can configure that on my own.

Now, it is modeled after OSX spotlight which happens to be in the top right
of the screen, but no other reason.

Windows 8 gives us a search panel showing on the side.

In Eclipse, it shows as a popup
http://www.eclipseonetips.com/2011/02/21/the-easiest-ways-to-navigate-methods-in-a-class-using-eclipse-keyboard-shortcuts/

But really the width of the list is the key pain with the current spotlight
for me.

Phil