[Pharo-dev] Test-Edition package fork in the Pharo repo

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 05:12:14 EST 2013

On 2013-11-17, at 11:06, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:

> On 17 Nov 2013, at 11:03, Tudor Girba <tudor at tudorgirba.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just noticed a that we have a little fork in the Pharo repo: version 25 and 26 both are based on version 24. See below. I think we need to merge.
>>

> to me it looks more like the result of a rollback: am iteration was done, then it turned out to break everything (in the build), thus is was aborted.

yes corresponds with the double version 30552 incident

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-update/commits/30
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-update/commit/a4d350bc050aca3741e9e2f2b994d344ec6e4e42
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-update/commit/6302c724dc965f7a788e5563a7adafa13fed60af

for which I still have no clue how it happened ;)