[Pharo-dev] Nautilus with package filter input box

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Nov 16 12:15:22 EST 2013

> We tried this in the past, and it ends up that being able to type directly works smoother :)

ben we want both: type selection + enter AND filter

Because for example the last time I was looking for the XML support of famix and this is
	Importer XML
	Famix XML
	ConfigurationOfXML
	at one point it took 5 real minute to realize that there was another package with the importerXML
So typing XML is nice.

Now I love also typing + enter to go to a single package. I think that this is the second point I mention to juraj :)

Stef