[Pharo-dev] [issue tracker] Please review "fix review needed" issues

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 11:49:52 EST 2013

A bit more details would help. For example I certainly dont mind testing
fixes and marking them as resolved. My problem is that I am not an
experienced smalltalker so I cant be sure what the expected behavior is.

Is there a guideline, criteria , principles a fix should follow, or is it
just a matter "if it works, its ok" ? Also I was curious what happens to a
fix after its marked as resolved, how exactly the slice is integrated ?