[Pharo-dev] [issue tracker] Please review "fix review needed" issues

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sat Nov 16 11:32:24 EST 2013

So we now have an automatic system to check that a change does not break tests and even passes Code Critique.

Nevertheless, this does *not* mean that any change that passes is good. (e.g. a change that just deletes all tests is fine for
the monkey).

So we *need* people to look at proposed changes!

Right now I feel that I decide far too many things. It would be very nice to have the input of more people.

	Marcus