[Pharo-dev] A thought about backporting

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Nov 15 13:05:28 EST 2013

btc wrote
> My apologies for how badly that poured out of me.

We all have bad days :)

Actually, your passion may have awakened interest in this important topic. I
agree with you - I've been pushing semantic versioning since Dale (IIRC)
explained it to me. At the time, I think the barrier was adding to the
burden of our poor integrators. But now that our CI process has become so
automated, maybe this is the perfect time to revisit...

-----
Cheers,
Sean