[Pharo-dev] [Pharo-users] State of Flamel?

Gisela Decuzzi giseladecuzzi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:02:13 EST 2013

Hi Stephan, thanks for testing it, when I have some time I will work in the
transformation because is a big missing feature.
If you want to contribute with the project tell me your smalltalkhub user
to add you :)

Sorry for the lack of support, as Stef said I'm in the middle of a workshop
planning for this saturday.