[Pharo-dev] Fwd: Fwd: [Pharo-users] State of Flamel?

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 09:09:53 EST 2013

Here is the original mail Gisela (I misforwarded it seemingly):

*Hi, I have some boring refactorings to do, so wanted to try out Flamel.
SmartSuggestions in gisela/Flamel is older than the one in latest.Which
combination should work / it would be nice to have a build in
contributions?*

And I put the original guy that sent it in copy :).
Stephan I didn't know if you were on Pharo-dev mailing list too.