[Pharo-dev] Spec new release :)

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 06:13:44 EST 2013

On 2013-11-13, at 23:29, Jan Vrany <jan.vrany at fit.cvut.cz> wrote:
>> We already have a prototype implementation with Markdown using the
>> existing text model.Worked already fine,
>
> Where can I find it? I'm quite interested.

The code is under http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/NativeBoost/main/
NativeBoost-Help-IgorStasenko.6 should do under 2.0.

Though there seems to be a problem since the original PetitParser repository
is down, hence, petit-markdown does not load anymore under 2.0. The newer
version of petit markdown which works under 3.0 uses slightly different nodes,
resulting in a broken NativeBoost-Help.

I short you can look at the code but not at the result :/