[Pharo-dev] Spec new release :)

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Nov 13 18:58:01 EST 2013

>>> It would be completely silly to have class comments in MD (no matter how cool this would be) _and_ *not* be able to have Nautilus parse/render them, with active links, etc…
>>
>> With Athens inside the image we will use the pier parser to generate a document tree and render it inside the image.
>
> What has this to do with athens?

I want really nice font so this is not really related to athens and was confused.

> We already have a prototype implementation with Markdown using the existing text model. Worked already fine, so that should be 1 afternoon of work to get the pier syntax running in the current image.

Where it is? that we add it to our todo?
because having a real domain model (which we have) is the way to go. I do not want to hack stuff.
Now we ***HAVE*** a fully working pier parser and creating domain and we ARE enhancing it already.

Stef