[Pharo-dev] Spec new release :)

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:18:09 EST 2013

Stephane I think you need to sit down and write the Guidelines for Pharo
Documentation, explaining the tools, the workflow, the goals, the
principles and most importantly where documentation can be found. Post it
on pharo website. This way you will save a lot of time from answering
questions here . So next time someone asks a relevant question you only
post a link to it.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 9:44 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr