[Pharo-dev] Spec new release :)

Alexandre Bergel alexandre.bergel at me.com
Wed Nov 13 14:22:01 EST 2013

Why not generating markdown code from pier code?
If the whole problem is exposure on the web. Someone has considered pdf2html or latex2html? Maybe my question is naive, I do not know.

On some point, i have tried to generate the roassal documentation from the Roassal Help, but it makes the maintenance loop heavy: If I want to fix something in the text, I had to edit the Help in Pharo, generating the document, compiling into .pdf. Quite heavy it was. At the end, I only worked on the .tex files.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu