[Pharo-dev] NativeBoost: Documentation Suggestion and Question

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Nov 13 12:08:43 EST 2013

Igor Stasenko wrote
> PaError Pa_OpenDefaultStream(NBExternalAddress * stream ... )
> then your call site will look like following:
> streamHandle := NBExternalAddress new.

Okay, one step closer. I somewhat randomly guessed to use NBExternalAddress,
but didn't have the correct thing in the signature...

Igor Stasenko wrote
> But hold on, next thing you will stuck with is callback ... hehe :)
> for that, again you can just change the function signature and...
> put nil. (yes, nil literal)

So you're saying the signature would become:
	nbCall: #(PaError Pa_OpenDefaultStream(NBExternalAddress * stream,
		ulong 	framesPerBuffer,
		nil,
		void * 	userData))

I made the changes as I understood them, but I'm getting a "generic failure"
when I call Pa_OpenDefaultStream.

I uploaded the latest changes to the repo...

-----
Cheers,
Sean