[Pharo-dev] Issue with last line / line ending between FileTree and other repositoroes

Goubier Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Wed Nov 13 04:09:21 EST 2013

Hi Mariano,

it is probably a bug in the way the changes are computed: in MC usually,
if the timestamp of a method changes, then this is a change, even if the
source code are exactly the same... No need to search for a missing end
of line character :).

I have been pushing for integration of a fix, but I have to check,
depending on your version of Pharo, whether it was integrated or not
(the fix is less obvious than I thought at first because it plays with a
MCDefinition instance cache and may break tests).

Try to look for MCMethodDefinition>>= and see there if the test check
for timestamp equality before testing for source equality.

Thierry

--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list