[Pharo-dev] integrated issues are still open

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:41:19 EST 2013

I just stumbled upon issue 12138 which was integrated in version 30565
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-core/commit/170c9fa725fb394589d6c621a9c57a0b3d16fa7b
but it is still in an open state. Is this on purpose?
If not we should quickly go over the integrated issues and check that they are all closed.

Another thing I just saw is the the commit messages of the last 3 commits (30565 - 30567) have
a different format. Is this on purpose?
It would be very nice if they were all the same for future analysis this might be very helpful.