[Pharo-dev] Remove Class Category

Jimmie Houchin jlhouchin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 12:03:27 EST 2013

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

This does exactly what I wanted. I believe I saw the method while
browsing the plethora of methods that the Finder pulls up. But I did not
know automatically how to have the instance of the SystemOrganizer to
operate on. And since I was not even sure that it was the correct way. I
finally decided to ask.

Thanks.

Jimmie