[Pharo-dev] Remove Class Category

Goubier Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Tue Nov 12 03:25:17 EST 2013

Hi,

this probably depends on the version of Pharo you're using but, in 3.0,
what you can do is:

	Smalltalk globals organization removeCategory: name.

And then you need to update the relevant RPackage tag:

	package removeClassTag: name

(Because RPackage class tags are synchronized on some category
operations, but not all).

In 2.0, you just have to execute the first one.

Nautilus, or Browser, are good places to see that type of code.

Thierry

--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list